Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Suicidal

I've been reading other people's blogs lately and I've discovered some people that I like. Honest, brave people. I've tried to talk, post, and interact with them, it's kind of a human connection thing. It doesn't cost me anything to be nice to people, and even less when they display qualities I admire.
But there's one that troubles me. There's a young woman on the other side of the planet who's blog is very dark and troubled. I gather that she cuts herself and thinks too much about her own death. It looks like she's trying to escape some deep pain, though I don't know what it is. I feel like I should say something, but I can't come up with anything that wouldn't sound small and useless. Maybe just making the attempt is the important thing. I'll ruminate on it for a while before I decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home