Monday, May 29, 2006

Advice

Sometimes I need to remember that not everybody asked my opinion and keep my yap shut. And sometimes I need to stop, step back, and apply a shovelful of that advice to my own life.

I'm not a leaf in the wind kind of person and I'll never be. It would be silly to even try that. I'm that guy who shows up early, unlocks the door, and fires up the lights. And I'm the guy who stays behind, cleans up the mess, turns out the lights, and makes sure the door gets locked. I can complain about it, but it isn't gonna change.
And why should it? Somebody has to do those things, and frankly, I can. I do a lot of things other people don't, simply because I can. None of it's glamorous, but neither am I.


-Subject Change-
If you have *two* sizes of a thing, why do you call one of them Medium and the other Large? It seems silly to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

on subject change: that's only in America - marketing ploy, like you won't notice. It's starting to happen here too. I got off the plane from America a couple of years ago and bought an orange juice from McDonalds and asked for a small and it was so tiny. Like two mouthfuls. Whereas in America it was such a massive cup I thought I would throw up trying to finish it.
tahkirin- ta keiran - the guy working behind the counter at McDonald's!!

12:03 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

And they keep changing the sizes and names too. The one that used to be the small is now the medium and the large is now a couple oz. smaller than it was, and......you get the idea.




mkbgpm
million kidney bruising gyrations per minute

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home