Sunday, December 23, 2007

LFMO

I should probably stay out of stores this time of year. People are doing last minute shoping for the holidays and they amble, stroll ramble, meander, and plod. Sometimes they make the aisle unusable, even to themselves. I don't do any of those things unless I'm with a woman, and as you might surmise that's a fairly rare thing.

Should I stay away because I'm unable to tolerate the cattle like behavior? Nah. I can handle worst than that (you should see the roads). I should stay away because I know what I want, where it is, and where I'm going. This means, in comparison to most other people, I'm a Large Fast Moving Object and it freaks them out. Imagine going outside to find a batleship sailing down your street. Whoa! What's that doing there?

They're already stressed out enough from the season, I feel kind of badly about adding to it. And for anyone who's about to suggest that I slow down and plod with the rest of the lost souls - can't do it. That *would* test my patience more than I'd care to.

And no, I won't consider wearing a bell.
:-)

1 Comments:

Blogger gothcat said...

So funny!I am a tall thin fast moving object with a pram ,so watch out shoppers.Ive been known to clip many -a-heel then profusely apologise.I did it on purpose.
I know exactly what it is I want too and the location is usually clad in slow ,aesthetically displeasing people who are only there for their aunts second cousins,boyfriends ex's christmas present which they have to buy cos they found out they will be at a gathering for which they have provided a gift for all but them.
The horror.
Get.Out.Of.My.Wayyyyyyy!:)

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home