Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Looking Back

So I was watching songs on Youtube and thought I'd post one but it occurred to me that I might have posted it before, so I ran a quick search. Skimming through the stuff that came up lead to another search that I probably shouldn't have done. So now I have that nervous, sweaty feeling you get when it dawns on you you might have been an idiot. I know I'm not the only one who's ever done that and we should learn from our mistakes and move on, but it still has that effect when you actually have it in your face.

I'm not gonna delete any of it, because however silly it might look now, at least it was honest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Everyone looks silly occasionally when we look back at what we've said and done.
Your blog friends don't judge you!
We like you for who you are, regardless of how you might feel about things in hindsight :)

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home