Saturday, April 06, 2013

And Again

Okay, so apparently I haven't had anything useful to say for three and a half years. Dunno. I have mixed feelings about resurrecting this thing. There's a fair amount of painful personal stuff back there, and not that far back. Okay, if I'd kept writing it would be deeper. My choice. I've thought about letting all my old blogging friends know I'm starting this up again, but they're all busy with families and kids and stuff now. So maybe I'll just blather on and see who wanders by. Oh, and yeah, I'm gonna have to tidy up the place a bit. I'll go through those links over there and see which ones are still active one of these days. Also, I might not be posting with the same regularity that I used to. New rules, I'll say what I want when I feel like it. Yeah, so here we go again. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home