Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Commercials

Some of them are funny and entertaining, but most of them seem to think I'm stupid. That's never struck me as a good way to sell things. I think consumers are much smarter than advertisers and marketing people give them credit for.

On another note, I'm trying to come up with some rules to the word verification game. Any ideas? I think this could catch on. Should there be points and scoring? It would have to be an honor system largely. I suppose one could track down all of somebody's comments and such, but how can you tell if they took the first one or kept refreshing until they got a good one? Anybody?




I think this will be a long week.

2 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

yes. honor system. and we should do it like scrabble..each letter is worth so manypoints. although if you can make an actual phrase out of it, then you can call "scrabble". :)

this game is going to be quite the high scoring game...honestly, can i get something with normal letters in it?

haha, funny thing, i just pushed the button to login and publish, but then it rejected it...so do i go with my first word (gleyiek) or the one i have now? (ikhwghnj)

1:11 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I think you have to use the first one you get. Re-clicking is kind of a never ending thing, and you can usually get something good.

Here's my latest attempt.

sdjyppku : skIppy jud

I add one letter, a vowel.

Or : dj sky pup

No adds.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home