Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy

There are some people that always put me in a good mood. Most of those, I don't talk to anywhere near often enough. I got to talk to one of the best for several hours today. So I'm feeling a little squirrely.

"Is this gonna be a stand up fight, Sir, or another bug hunt?" -Hudson

"I say we take off, nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure." -Hicks

"The is so... Nuts." -Burke

"My mommy said there are no monsters, no real ones, but there are." -Newt

"It's a trick, get an axe." -Ashe

"Do you want me to hurt you?" -Miss Parker

"Somebody wake up Hicks." -Apone

"Well, you have my total attention now. I'm not quite sure if I've got your though." -Lara

"This activity is truly unproductive." -Seven of Nine

"Allright, we waste 'em." -Hicks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home