Saturday, May 20, 2006

Repeat Offenders

(Okay, that's just me being goofy again, I don't find any of you offensive.)

There are people who keep coming back here, most of them are in the links over there. I keep going there as well. I figure as long as they still list me in their links, it's okay to stop by and even post a twisted turn of phrase or two.

But it looks like there are a few people who keep stopping by here that I've never heard from. That's perfectly cool with me. Not everybody is a stand-up-and-talk-to-the-crowd kind of person. But it leads me to wonder what brings them back. I wonder if it's the things I have to say or the way I say them. And what really bugs me is if they wander off, I'll never know if they got bored, got busy with life, or got annoyed.

Oh, well, I guess if I was really worried about annoying people I don't know, I never would have started this. (or half the other stuff I do)

I'm a repeat offender. I repeat, I will offend again. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home