Thursday, June 15, 2006

Some Stuff

For those of you on the other side having fall/winter, can we trade for a while? It's getting hotter than I want here. We're looking at 50C to 55C here in the next few days. Oh, with lots of humidity and maybe rain. Yippee.

For those of you who've found the badger, the code has been updated but shouldn't look any different.

For those of you going places and doing things this weekend, go safely and have fun!


I'll be away from the computer for a couple days. I should be back on-line sometime Sunday night (my time zome). If I don't seem responsive during that time, it's not out of rudness or neglect. :-)


Got some stuff to do before I can sleep, see (read) you all soon.





----------------------------------------------------------
OOPS
This is what happens when I do simple math when tired. I used the right conversion rate, but forgot to account for the different zero points. Those temps should be somewhere in the mid 30sC, not 50s. That would likely be an all time record for this area.
Sorry.

3 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

sorry, 50C sounds to horrible for me. It's much easier to rug up in the cold than to cool down in the heat. You'll have to keep that weather:) I'm in Brisbane now... so I probably won't be online much either.

2:12 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

well I didn't want to come right out and say I didn't believe it was that hot.... But 30C is okay! a hot day is when it's 40C (where I grew up if it got to 40C, we got the day off school...)

2:44 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Where I grew up, we had no AC and never got a day off from school for heat.

Snow was a different story some years.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home