Monday, December 18, 2006

5 Things

Stuff you may not know. Jade put me up to it.

1. I've been out of the country but never off the continent.

2. I'm alergic to tobacco smoke, certain kind of burning tree leaves, and most of the scents they put in candles and air fresheners.

3. I'm single, never married, no kids.

4. I'm 6'-1" (185cm) tall, weigh 265 lbs (120kg), have blue eyes, red in my beard, and if you follow my heritage far enough back you'll find long-ships, axes, and Vikings (probably from the fjords of Norway)

5. I sink like a stone in water.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was wondering if you're going to comment on this one:)
I left mine on Jadeys blog, seamed easier somehow.
Hey you're tall!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Vikings. No wonder you're such a strapping lad!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

so is your real name igor or jorg?

8:15 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

And heavy too.

Kind of explains the armor, no?

I always favored Olaf (as in Olaf the Stout).

10:41 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

ah, I put mine on Jade's blog too... I just followed the trend...

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home