Thursday, February 15, 2007

Date-Speak

I'm one sexy Goddess looking for a man to worship me. (Goodbye.)

I am singel n articulit (Really?)

I have been looking, and all guys around here are jerks. (All of them? Could any of it be you?)

I'm completely random and silly. (Have a nice time with that.)

im not like other girls. (Don't they use this in horror movies?)

My hobbies are shopping, makeup, and clubbing. (Run, do not walk.)

I'm friendly and outgoing. (That's why your hair covers most of your face in the picture.)

I smile alot. (But not in any of your pictures.)

I spill a lot of things and I'm pretty clumsy. (Why is this a selling point?)

if ur a intelligent person,text me then! (Uh....no.)

I love to talk. (I can hear guys running away.)

I'm 19 and have 3 kids. (I hope twins are involved. Do the math.)

I'm fun to be with. (For how long?)

Im 19 and pregnant (Kind of a red flag, no?)

I'm beautiful/cute/atractive/etc (Isn't that what the picture is for?)

I know how to have a good time. (What kind fo guy do you think this will draw?)

i like to go out with my friends and party it up. (That sounds like fun....for you.)


:-)


Got a bit bored and wandered around a dating site for a while. Do these girls think about what they say in their profiles and how it looks to guys? I'm guessing not, which tends to make them look a bit self-centered.

Sorry, just rambling.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chester The Bear said...

Oh so true.

And what about "I know what I want" (Ok, then tell us, so we don't waste out time/money if we're not it)

Or

"Not really looking, just here to see what this is all about" (which really means "the only way I could search for hunkarama was to put up a profile, so unless you're him, with abs I could chop wood on, or a ferrari in your profile pic, go away").

Oh. I am SO SO glad I'm not there any more.

Bring back the village matchmaker.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

Ok writing all this bad stuff down will never ever use them in my profile:)
I am soooo not like "other" girls, well yeah I'm a woman! and I have no clue what I want, I guess it's easier to list what I don't want

1:26 PM  
Blogger gothcat said...

wow.keep looking but somewhere else.Matchmaking websites have to be the lowest of the low anyway pitfinder.
What did your profile say?:)

9:03 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I don't have a profile on one of these things, I was just bored.
:-)

10:37 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

This made me giggle!

5:32 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

"I'm into the performing and colinary arts."

Pasted direcctly from a profile, make of it what you will.

:-)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home