Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hmmmmm, Interesting




I put the number "13" into the search box, and then went to the 13th page and this was at the top. Is Google trying to tell me something? Most of my blog friends are in Australia after all.....

Hmmmmmmm.



Hey, Jenna, I tried to post a comment about your need for a hot towel on your blog and it zapped me with an error message so I reported it to Blogger (that wasn't as easy as it should be). Maybe they'll try to fix it for you. Let us know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Yep, Australia is caaaaaalling you.
Come on, you know you want to.

6:24 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Would that I could spare the time and money. When I was writing your address on the box the other day, it seemed so interesting and exotic. What kind of traffic drives by there? How big does the sky look?

Maybe I need a vacation from my life. When I go to sleep tonight, I'm going to pretend I'm crashing on your floor.

What's for breakfast?

:-)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

oh sweatie! I just read this and not sure if the blogger people cleaned house or it was my friend Sly that spent the whole day playing around with my lap top but I can leave comments now, yay!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home