Sunday, January 13, 2008

Questions

Why is it that of all the people I know with cell phones the guys are many times more likely to answer my calls than the women? And the women are also less likely to return calls?


Is dating the most stupifyingly confusing thing humans have thought up in the last couple thousand years?


Is it really considered rude to wink at a girl in Australia? Why, what's it mean over there?


Does anybody besides Jade actually read these things, or are you all just going straight for the funny videos?


Am I insane? (See a couple posts back.)


Oh, and today is Make Your Dream Come True Day and Blame Someone Else Day. Does anyone see a wee bit of cross-wiring in that?


Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger gothcat said...

Hi gorgeous,Me?Im always reading I love your words and humour and friendship,however remote and bizarre it may be,
1.i return calls but am always weird about answering for some unknown reason.
2.Dating is evil and im not even sure how i ever met anyone ever.lol
3.What was 3?are you insane?no,not much but enough to be able to ask self the question which is still technically sane.sort of.
4.yes im reading avidly ,(now that questions my sanity.x)
and I am sensing you need a relaxation technique today,hmm?

I may keep blame someone else day for another day ,Can I use the days when I need them like vouchers?

4:24 AM  
Blogger gothcat said...

me again,forgot about the winking.Um,I always thought it was a just vaguely flirtatious gesture,akin to the visual equivalent of "hey baby."
I think it would be considered dodgy if it was done in a lift or dark alleyway(presuming you could see the wink cos of the darkness)
or if you were with a male partner.

4:30 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Holioday vouchers, use 'em when you want. I like that idea. :-)

(wink, wink)

(big cheesy grin)

Dating - You know, I think I'd be more comfortable as an International drug mule without a passport. At least then I'd know what the rules, penalties, and rewards are.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Yeah, people in australia dont really 'date'.

They go out for a feed and a few bevys at the local, and then go home for a root.

Ahhh, Aussie colloquialisms.

Oh, and don't listen to Gothcat, you are definately insane.

:)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home