Sunday, February 03, 2008

Well, This is Fun

All the webcams in the area seem to be down, so you'll have to take my word for it. We're getting snow, lots of it. An hour ago the streets were clear (some snow on the grass) and now it's about ankle deep. Oh, and there's thunder and lightning too. Hmmmm, maybe that's why there's no webcams?

Thunder Snow. Sorry to those in parts of the world that rarely get snow that I can't show you a picture. (No, I'm not going back out in it just to snap a shot.)

3 Comments:

Blogger gothcat said...

Hi Babe,hows it going?
No web cams is a GOOD thing.
They are a good idea that have been put to mainly low brow tasks.
Imagine the possibilities ,but no ,people see it as another reson to remove clothing.(sad shaking of head)AND if its that cold,they should really leave their clothes on anyway.:)

5:48 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

How's it going? I think it's gone.

I'm starting to think that the equation for my life is something like:
No woman = no woman trouble
but what do I know?

10:16 PM  
Blogger gothcat said...

for me its the same.no man-no man trouble.Its a lonely existance,but id rather it than to accept a mediocre relationship just for the sake of one.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home