Monday, January 28, 2008

Interesting

Okay, so that music blog gets almost no visits. The few visitors it does get are quite interesting. They're almost completely hits from search engines, but not what I would have guessed.
I had no idea Till Tuesday had fans in Mexico, or that Blue Swede was popular in Tunisia. Simon and Garfunkel have at least one fan in Brazil and Dick Dale seems to have one in Coatia. Yelo got a hit from Chile. The James Bond theme got one from the Ukraine. None of these countries are primarily English speaking, but the one hit from the United Kingdom was for the only song *not* in English.

Blue Swede also got hit from Hungary. Meat Loaf got one from Indonesia, go figure. Roxette also has a fan in Brazil.


So I guess the world really is smaller than I thought. Hmmmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Yeah, I got over my music blog. Hard enough keeping up with my other one! I love seeing how people have got to my blog. So interesting!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home