Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yeah, I Know

It's V-day and I was gonna say all those things to a certain someone, but that all came apart a couple weeks ago. So I still have the thoughts written down, and I still think well of her, but it doesn't look like there's ever going to be a right time to share that stuff with her. It was good while it was, and I did find a better brand of string cheese because of it.

I also had sort of a flower budget, so a long time friend is going to benefit from that.

Always looking for the bright side, I guess.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Aw poo. Sorry to hear that.

:(

5:10 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

It's probably better this way, I'm not boyfriend-guy and never really was. I just need a reminder every now and then.

12:33 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

*hug* Hope you are doing okay, and that your friend enjoyed the flowers. I feel so out of touch, but my internet is so slow where I live now that it is actually painful to use it (honest because I _always_ sit cross-legged, my feet go numb and then they have pins and needles when I try to stand on them because it takes so long to open a page or post one - all the joy is sucked out of the internet)

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home