Thursday, June 12, 2008

Words Fail Me

I know what you're thinking, that shouldn't happen. I've been blogging almost non-stop for years and I've managed to scratch out three books. I ought to be able to string together a few meager words that really hit the mark. But I can't seem to. Actions are supposed to be louder than words. I'm going to move around the world, that ought to do it, but it doesn't seem enough either. I'm doing that as much for me as for her.

So here I am, struggling with something that usually works pretty well for me. I think she knows how I feel about her, but I can't seem to find any words that don't seem puny, small, and wholly insufficient to tell her how *much* I feel.


No words will ever be enough, but it won't stop me from trying. Every day. Until my last breath fails me.

1 Comments:

Blogger gothcat said...

Just those words,about not having the words,are enough to float me to the highest point Ive ever seen,the view from up here is unbelievable.I never have my camera when I need it.;)
Every day you show me,and express it perfectly with such grace and elegance and humour.
My wordsmith you excell at expression,even when you say nothing.,you say it all.
I ache with love for you.
xoxox.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home