Friday, July 18, 2008

Killing Time

So it's been a couple days and I feel like I should post something, but I don't seem to have anything interesting in mind. There aren't any cool strange holidays until later in the month, I'm kind of sitting on my hands as far as the trip goes, and I haven't seen anything hilariously funny today. I'm not angry about anything I haven't complained about before, and I don't seem to have any angst to wallow in. I'd post a song, but it seems like the copyright freaks have killed the embedding for most of the stuff I like. (I already complained about it.)

I did see The Dark Knight. It was really good. They better give some kind of award for Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker. But see, people who like this sort of thing are going to see it without my urging.

It's funny how we often mark our lives by the negative things, the tragedy, the losses. We all do it. It seems kind of lame to post about how everything is basically fine and happy. What's interesting about that?

Anyway, I hope everybody has a good weekend. Maybe I can stub my toe or something.

:-)

5 Comments:

Blogger gothcat said...

[Laughing.;)]They should make a toe stubbing tool for those who are angstless...I know of people who orchestrate drama when all is well,I guess thats a pathological or deviant version of a toe stubbing tool,oh wait...dont they call those hammers.?lol

4:02 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Yes. And bricks and rocks work too!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Lol, I know what you mean, and the posts with the angst seem to get the most response and the happy ones are often ignored! It's great to feel that way though, nothing to complain about. Doesn't mean there never will be again, but it sure is lovely when there's not. Good on ya babe!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

i hope u didn't stub your toe!

and i agree, i thought the dark knight was excellent. first of the batman movies i've watched, and it was def worth it.
definitely NOT a kids movie imo.

and i like hearing that people are happy/content!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

Oh, and i like my new tag :)

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home