Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blogging From Oz

I'm starting to adjust to the time change and the jet lag thing. Still a little weird, being a creature of routine without one. I got to meet Mom and Dad, they're totally cool. I felt comfortably welcome right at the door. Had an awesome meal off the grill, and lots of good convo. My dietary habits have improved about three fold since I've been here. :-)

I don't have access to my feed aggregator, so I'm checking thing the slow way. Don't be offended If I'm slow to read and comment. I also have lots of other things on my agenda. :-)

Why did the Brits think it was a good idea to send convicts to paradise?

More later.
(smiles)

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

glad things are going well:)

5:00 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

it is so awesome that things are going great! Can't wait to hear/read more about how stuff is. xoxoxo

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home