Monday, September 22, 2008

Gothcat

"Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy." - Ralph Connor

You wouldn't have been happy with me.

My only wish for you has been, and will always be, all the prosperity and happiness one heart can hold. I don't regret knowing you or loving you, and I never will.

Goodbye My Love.


_____________________________________________
For those of you with questions, I don't have the answers you want. What I have is an ending well before I thought, in a way I never imagined. I have love enough to let it go, and the strength to go on.

I'm still here, and thanks to everyone whose been so good through this, putting little parts of their lives aside for me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jadey said...

We've already talked about this, but just wanted to say lots of love to you Jim. Good things are ahead.

12:23 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

You know we're here for you. It's simply not true what they say.... All is not fair!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

Remember what you said to me " you're strong it just sucks having to prove it over and over again."
Good things are ahead * hug*

7:27 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

You guys rock.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ross F. said...

Hey man. I'm sorry to catch wind of this. Hope you are doing well.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home