Thursday, May 07, 2009

Wound

Okay, so I accidentally put a hole in my knee. Not the bones or anything, just the skin. I don't think it even went all the way through. It bled pretty freely when I first did it, but once I got it stopped (didn't take much) it hasn't bled since. But it does seem to be taking it's time healing. Maybe I will put a couple butterfly bandages over it, kind of pull it back together, and see what happens.

Maybe I'm just impatient. Dunno. Doesn't really hurt.
On further inspection, it doesn't seem like it wants to move much, so maybe I'll just keep it clean and covered.

Oh, it was that stainless steel thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Naughty Pitfinder:
#1 you should try not to hurt yourself
#2 if you do you should post pictures!

Now for sympathy:
I hope you are okay and it didn't hurt too much and that it doesn't get infected and that your tetanus shot is up to date!

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home