Friday, September 18, 2009

Cured?

Today is an anniversary of sorts. It was a year ago that I found out -definitively- that I wasn't going to be moving out of the country. I got past it sooner than I thought I might and it's all kind of history now. Are there things that I wish had gone differently? Sure, but it doesn't really matter now. So between that and the other silliness here over the last couple years, I think I'm pretty much done with all that romance stuff..

Now if I can just find a way to get Facebook to let me change my status from "Single" to "Full Remission (hopefully cured)".

:-)


Oh, and I haven't been whining about the weather this year because, aside from a bit of a wet spring, it's been about as awesome as a guy could ask for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

i know these are really really delayed responses (cause i've been really really slack), but i do continue to hope ur doing ok, and that maybe one day you'll come to the brisbane side of australia (or that we'll come to your part of the US O.o)

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home