Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Go Away, Please

As I type this, I'm exchanging text messages with some guy who thinks I'm some girl he bought a hotdog from at some farmer's market. I'm trying to get this idjit to realize he's got the wrong freaking number. I'm guessing the girl that gave it to him is either not too bright or really doesn't want to talk to him.

Too bad there's no way for me to find out who she is so I can send a lot of idiotic nuisance messages to her in return.

Kids these days....sheesh.



Oh, by the way, I read where the average teenager in this country exchanges an average 2000 text messages every month.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

2000!
Thats ridiculous!

I hope you got the msg through to the guy :) Unsolicited sms-ing can be VERY annoying

2:48 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Yeah, he pretty much went quiet when he finally figured out I'm a guy.

Idiot.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home