Monday, April 10, 2006

Time For A New One?

The counter thing I've been using has been off line about as much as on lately. I'm wondering if I should go looking for new one. Then again, it's only a matter of curiosity to see how many visits this thing gets anyway. Seeing as how most of the hits are just me, I could probably get along fine without it entirely. I'll let it wait until I've gotten some sleep to decide (about that time, it'll be back on line again, I imagine).
Nap time.
Hope you're all well and safe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Steal the one off mine..it has the option to discount your own visits so its more accurate...

6:16 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

how? i've tried.

1:52 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

sitemeter is awesome. you can get just a plain counter, or you can be a stalker like me and get more specifics. and best of all, it's free! :) (just go to the bottom of my page, and there should be a button for it.)

8:57 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Thanks for the help and suggstions. I'm using Statcounter for now. The graphs are kinda cool. We'll see how it goes.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home