Sunday, April 02, 2006

Why Bother? Why Not?

I really didn't feel like posting anything tonight, then I read Jade's comment and that got me thinking. And I went and looked at her blog. And that got me thinking about some other stuff.
And here I am. So here you go.

(Thanks Jade.)

--------------------------------------

Oh baby
When I sit and dream
The skies cry with me
Now that I'm alone
Your voice wraps round me

Why don't you take me
Why don't you take me
Why don't you take me
Why don't you take me
Straight to your heart
Yeah I'm asking you please

I need you now
Need you need you now
Need you need you

Oh baby
You had all, and you were robbed
You lost me
And I lost you

I need you now
Need you need you now
Need you need you

One Dove - Why Don't You Take Me

2 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

okay. how the heck you managed to read and comment on my blog a mere 10 minutes after i posted, is a crazy concept to me.

yes. i will be safe, since i think that incident will end my foray into bad boy territory.

and how was my blog ironic? deliciously so or not. :)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

God I know this feeling. This dance we do is driving me nuts. Just take me, heartily and bodily. It's so inevitable so why do we stay on the dance floor, when we could be in the locker rooms rooting like rabbits. And now after reading your blog I feel like pizza and a second ago I was feeling like a swim..I'm going the pizza.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home