Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Vote Here

Should clues be expensive or free?
Easy or tough?
Cryptic or obvious?


On an unrelated note, they re-aired the episode of Conan O'Brien last night with the siging ghost guy. He did the Irishmen song and I know it's insensitive and such, but I can't help laughing myself silly over that one. I don't know exactly why.


Oh Irishmen pour whiskey on their meat
And they always wake up face down in the street
After booze goes down their throats
They all have sex with goats
That's why their kids have cloven hooves instead of feet



With profuse apologies to some of my ancestors.

1 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

nothing, i just realized via my sitemeter that i should probably censor my words more. cause there are some things that i don't want certain people to know.

you'd think that people would realize that you don't want them to find you if you don't give them a link. this is maybe the one time i think google search is a little TOO well-made.

i guess i gotta set up a different blogspot. any ideas for names? :)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home