Monday, April 10, 2006

Strength and Courage

I like my blog friends. There's something special about talking to people in other parts of the world who have the courage to be themselves, honest, open, scared yet unafraid. Everybody has their own stuff to go through, and you have to go through it alone. Nobody can live your life for you, but it is kind of comforting to find there are people who'll stand right there and offer you a hand up when you need it.

I'm happy to be one of those hands.

Sleep well people.

4 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

thanks for the supporting comment...who knew fires were so inconvenient? :)

(and for telling your friends about my blog? i noticed that suze, who had commented on my blog listed yours as a favorite.)

8:59 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Fire can also be a good tool if used properly. Glad to hear it turned out okay. Did you get on TV?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

what would I do without your well placed comments El Pito?

4:50 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Wait! I know this one. It's.....uh....ummm....something to do with an acorn and a silver tree? No wait, that's not it...oh...no...uh......okay, I give up.
What would you do?

Sorry, I seem to be in a squirrely mood. ;-)

Any time gorgeous. (Hey, should I be looking for my Spanish dictionary?)

"nsgdf" - no vowels at all. ;-(

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home