Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Brainless

I was someplace the other day where they have cable TV and I happened to catch part of an episode of Trading Spaces. The brunette designer woman is an idiot. She had these people painting the furniture really tacky bright colors and fastening it to the ceiling. I kid you not. While they're sitting there marveling at what they've done, a glass comes unglued from the upside-down dining set and crashes into their midst. Flying glass = cool.
Then the couple that lives there comes home to see it. The guy thinks it's kind of cool, the girl is un-thrilled. Completely. Oh, did I mention that the walls are painted flat black?
After watching this train wreck I've come to the conclusion that if this designer woman ever comes within 100 feet of where I live I'm looking for my ammo box. (Okay, I wouldn't really do her harm, but keep her the hell away from me, okay?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home