Sunday, June 04, 2006

Blog Logs

Checking the logs is kind of fun. (Don't worry, I don't know who anybody is. Just re-occuring ISPs and the like.) I realize many of these folks are just surfing, but it's kind of neat to see all the interesting places they come from. Almost a dozen countries so far. And some of the repeats stop showing up for a while, then resuface, which is kind of a nice feeling.
So if you stop by here, look around a little and leave a comment if you like. I can't offer much help to all the people who stop by and likely don't speak my language, but thanks for the visit anyway!

Nga'aiho
Kumustas
Neilhou
Guten Tag
Kem cho
Aloha
Shalom
Góðan daginn
Konnichi wa
Goddág
Dzien dobry
Olá
Zdravstvuite
Halo
Isenmesez
Sawatdi


I hope these are right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Kelly said...

Hi there!!!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home