Sunday, June 18, 2006

Here I Am

Some of you may have noticed I started showing up here before I said I would. It's a combination of the weather and some other stuff, like somebody going in an ambulance. Nothing life-threatening. Funny how things never turn out quite the way you expect.

I've been sitting here reading about how I'm supposed to replace tables with block level stuff in the style sheet, and it's making mind feel fuzzy. I'll get it figured out, but maybe another day when I'm less tired. Everybody can see what happens (below) when I push on after my brain has gone to sleep.

Thanks to all of you who read regularly. I'll try to think up something witty or funny next time.
Oh, aside from being Father's Day it's also International Panic Day. I wonder if there's a connection?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Kelly said...

Hey, good luck with your tables thing!
You really have 60 pounds of armor? that makes you super-cool!

I found this and I thought you might enjoy it:There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages

Auf weiterstein for now!

10:42 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

well, as long as it wasn't you in the ambulance, that's okay! I haven't managed to do any blogging since my trip because I didn't get home till late last night, and I'm working 13hours today and tomorrow (am at work now).... I'm getting tired..

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home