Monday, July 03, 2006

Strange Parallel

Some of the websites I watch over are on a server that seems to have lost the battle with lightning. Hopefully it will be back soon.

That got me to thinking. (hold on Jade it's kind of a specific rant)

Lightning is a lot like women I've dated.

Exciting but maybe not in a good way.
Beautiful but a little more dangerous than I'd like.
Hot and loud but very unpredictable.
Energetic and not too careful about who gets hurt.

(See, it really says more about my choices than about women.)

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

I wrote something along those lines about someone I knew once.... I think one of the lines from it went "you're like the sunshine, bright and beautiful, but you make people die"..... It wasn't very nice of me looking back.... but they were my ex!



gunmjypp - guns might just kill people
(after all that, I typed in the word verification wrong and I have a new one)

8:37 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I've done that!


hisfll
I guess he got
his fill

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home