Sunday, August 27, 2006

New Toy

Puttering around today collecting evidence to tell a bunch of people all the stuff that was wrong with their websites, I discover mine aren't fully compliant, oh the horror of it all. (It was just a glitch in the doctype declaration.) They are now, well except for the style sheets. I'll get to them soon. Anyway, I found an open source editor (Amaya 9.51) on the W3C website and downloaded it. It looks cool so far, but I've barely started messing with it.

No, I didn't watch the Emmys. I was watching "The Murder Room" on PBS.

Rach, go HERE. :-)

Sleep over? Will there be pictures? :-)

I know somebody who's done more than an hour of freefall. (might be more than 2, I forget)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

hmmm..
Ihad about two and a half minutes of free fall. It was great but my cheeks still feel like rubber:)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

thankyou very much for the link :)

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home