Friday, September 15, 2006

Anybody Know The Play?

Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.

-Shakespeare

I figured it was about time for some Iambic Pentameter.


I saw a thing today that made me chuckle. I was in the local big box store just trying to get across the building. There were people with carts stopped in the aisle blocking it so they could chat. (Don't get me started.) So I went cross-country through the clothing area. There I saw a bra that I think you could actually put soccer balls in. The brand name is what I found funny, the tag read "Sweet Nothings". Really?

6 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Underwear names really can be amusing!

4:42 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

Underwear can be amusing period.
hahaha

4:49 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Hamlet it is!


Who's got funny underwear?

1:44 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Everybody does, surely?

1:51 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

lol!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Check out this link. Very amusing musings!!
http://www.tartarus.org/martin/readings/poem08.html

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home