Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Can I Be An Orc?

Some days I just want to be brainless and follow the crowd. A little mayhem and destruction can really brighten up a dull day. It's a perfect excuse to be inarticulate and behave badly to anyone for any reason. Hygine goes right out the window. Kill something and eat it.

No moral issues, no political discussions, no indepth discussions of things I don't care about. Kill something and eat it. Grunt. Scratch. Sleep.

Sounds good to me.

Now where did I put my axe?




1041,38382

2 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

That is soooo not you:) besides the world would be a boring place without your dry sence of humor.

9:31 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Some days it is. :-)

And I really do have an axe. (well, okay, two if you count the wood axe)

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home