Wednesday, September 20, 2006

International Hi-jinks

Hugo Chavez called our President 'The Devil'.

Wait for it.

Hear that?

Me neither. I don't hear anybody arguing with him. :-)


It's kind of a weird feeling when the crazy guy who runs Iran sounds more articulate and rational than the guy who runs our country.



For the folks down under, as we go towards one season and you head for the other, do you think there'll be a day where we have the same weather (more or less)?


Remember, tomorrow is the International Banana Festival. (No, I don't know where they hold this, or if they even do.) :-)





383,40671

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Well, I'm glad that noone argued with him - and maybe he doesn't just sound more articulate and rational - maybe he acutally is!!!

Hmmm, as to the weather... i'm going to say yes - cause surely at least somewhere will!

International banana festival? Who can afford to buy bananas recently?? Let alone enough for a festival
(well, acutally, I don't really like bananas, but ppl keep complaining aobut the prices, so I assume they are still high :) )

12:35 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I love bananas and I miss being able to get cheap bananas and making banana muffins or having bananas with yoghurt and brown sugar or rolling the banana in sugar and cinnamon then wrapping it in a spring roll wrapper and baking it in the overn. Yum. I miss bananas. They better not make excuses about cyclones wiping out their crop in the next season!

2:09 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Sorry, I didn't know bananas were such a touchy subject over there. :-)

Maybe we should elect one President. I don't know that it could do much worse. :-)

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home