Monday, September 18, 2006

Silly People

It's becomming more and more clear to me that many people in big business don't get it.
The DRM folks astound me. The more they try to crack down, the more it becomes a challenge. You can't increase your customer base by treating regular people as criminals before they've done anything. Well, okay Canada can. But that came back to bite 'em in the ass.

There are some folks out there who've figured out the obvious. Some of them a while ago. Go Here for more. These people understood how things are changing in 1999.

How is it that business still isn't listening to their customers when they try to tell them what they want?

Beats the daylights out of me.





609,40288

3 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

The word count is starting to really get there:) Yay:) Don't you hate it when you get distracted by something right before you were about to comment on the actual post and then you can't remember what you were going to say? I'm soo tired. I think I shouldn't read blogs after work.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

sometimes it's just hard to change...not like you're not listenig...
I work for a company that's mostly in manufacturing, but than I work for the resort that they own and we're not that big, but we think we listen...
hmmmm.....
than when you read some of the reviews on line, oh boy!
90% of people who have good experiences don't write about them, but 90% of peple who don't tell anybody who will listen.
But that is not quite what you were talking about...
I have to read the book to be
better informed:)

6:47 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Nobody actually has to read the whole thing.
(Unless you want to increase your geek score.)
You can just skim some of the 95 points to get the idea.
I was just complaining anyway. Like this:

Microsoft.

There, I feel better already. :-)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home