Friday, October 27, 2006

WTF?

What's wrong with people today?
I was just reading the comments on website about a thing (doesn't matter, really), and these folks started in with the "Look at the picture, it's fake", "No, look at the picture its real", "Is", "
Isn't", "Is", "Isn't", "Is", "Isn't", "Is", "Isn't", "Is", "
Isn't", crap. Somebody else chimed in with a link to a video proving the thing really exists, but nobody even noticed and they just went on arguing. I got tired of reading it after a while and just skimmed to the end.
Oh, and there were the usual handful of people with the obligatory "I'd like to have sex/pee/crap/etcetera there".
Thanks for the visuals.

What's wrong with these people? Suppose we could take up a collection and buy them lives?


Sheesh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

they have nothing better to do and I guess in the ciber space they feel very safe, can be the freeks that they are...sad very sad what our society has become...

10:04 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

People are wierd, every day I come home from work and realise, they really really are.

12:46 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Sad seems like a polite term for it.


You realize this when you get home? Not at work? Is this some comment on your homelife? (I'm telling him you said that.) :-)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

LOL! I had to laugh because I instantly thought of someone coming across our blog community and saying something similar...Oh no! Does this mean I have to go get a life? NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Well, yeah, but we tend to be a little more adult in our conversations.
(Do not. Do too. Do not. Do too. Do not. Do too.)

:-)

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home