Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mostly Questions

Ladies, what does it mean when a woman (a friend) says she'll call you, even gives a time frame, then doesn't? What does it mean if she does this a lot?

I like that we get to have elections, but I loathe the lying, bullshit circus they've turned into. I want a reset button. Fire them all and start fresh.

Does anybody remember Oingo Boingo?

Does anybody (besides me) listen to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy?

Anybody else know who Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin was? (I'd be stunned.)

Okay, turn in your worksheets to be graded. :-)




1247,47102

6 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

1. possibly shes just slack, otherwise ihave no idea
2. US election crap doens't nec seem worse than in australia - but it certainly goes for a LOT longer
3. No
4. No
5. No

So, i'm guessing if failed? :)

12:49 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

1. I kind of tend to keep track of my promisses so not sure what her deal is.
2.Hey bosnian elections just got done and they are doing the same crap. So i guess I would like the same "a reset button"
3.ok so if I say no to all others did I fail?

p.s. missed you too:)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Ross F. said...

1. My gender allows me to proceed to question two.

2. U.S. elections? Yes, reset is needed.

3. Yes, but I don't know where.

4. Yes, I do.

5. I don't, but Google might. :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Ahh, nobody fails. *A*s all around for effort and for putting up with my quirky silliness.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

Ohhh...yust the answer I was looking for:)

7:51 PM  
Blogger Smiling Willow said...

1) She is just not that into you. Don't forget to believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear.
2) Start fresh with all new politicians? Think that will change anything?
3) No.
4) My money is on no.
5) No.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home