Saturday, November 11, 2006

At Last!

I've been waiting for this. Tomorrow is National Pizza With The Works Except Anchovies Day!
Since this is a national day, I guess those of you in other countries can have the anchovies if you want. :-)


Oh, and if there any of you out there living in countries where there is no pizza, you have my apologies and condolences.


(Okay, in all honesty, there are some other toppings I'd leave off but I'll jump at the chance to have any sort of pizza holiday.)

Today's poll - thin crust, medium, pan, or deep dish?

6 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Personally I'd want everything except pineapple - which it is simply a crime to put on pizza. As for which kind of crust, don't know how yours work, but I like the inbetween crust (not to thin, not to thick)

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pan!!!
but on some days deep dish, so you can sink your teeth into it, have all that cheese and sauce dripping over your chin, and all over your hands...
Ok now I have togo for pizza!!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Traditional crust for me...

Oh no!! Earthkissed doesn't like pineapple!!?? I love pineapple...I'm a pizza criminal!

I also love anchovies.

Does everyone still like meeeeee???!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

Medium crust, no pineapple (Ewwww) but with the anchovies :)

6:51 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I tend to go for thin crust, I like the toppings more than the bread part. And I wouldn't put pineapple on there either.

Jade, I still like you and you can have all the pineapple and anchovies that they didn't put on mine. :-)

11:28 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I love pineapple. But it is a fruit, that should be eaten fresh, and not put on a savoury dish, such as pizza.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home