Friday, November 03, 2006

Casablanca

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she had to walk into mine.

Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.

We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid.

Mostly, I remember the last one, the wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain, with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.

If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.





Tomorrow is Waiting For The Barbarians Day.




654,52103

4 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

It does have a lot of quotable lines... I feel like I should watch it again now..

12:53 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

I STILL have not seen Casablanca...and I dont know how to ride a bike and I made it to 33 before I saw a concert...Suze is right, how have I survived!?

2:32 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

oK SHE'S 33?

1:00 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

yeah...Im soooooo old!!!!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home