Monday, January 08, 2007

Avoidance

Okay, I've been dodging Suze's tag. Maybe it's a guy thing, but I'm really a 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' kind of guy. So there aren't things I like about me that don't have a flip side. I like being smart, but it can distance you from people. Kind of a yin/yang thing.
So I guess if I have to pick something, I guess I like trying to keep some kind of balance, but I don't think I can come up with a list of five things. (scratches head) I hope that partly responds to the spirit of the thing.


Tomorrow is Play God Day.
I'm not sure that sounds like a holiday to me, it seems like it could be a real train wreck. Maybe I should stay home. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so now I get it:)
I kind of imagined you would be the braniac inthe crowd but we are not scared:)

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah i've been dodging it too. I havnt figured out why.

p.s
yes you are tres smart

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so funny.truly.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home