Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ramblings

I got a check in the mail today. It's not actually worth anything, it even says it's non-negotiable in big letters down the back. It says I might have won a Mercedes or a Porsche. I didn't, I don't think anybody does. It does promise a free trip. Well, okay, half a free trip. They want me to buy into a condo scheme. It says so in big bold print - THIS MATERIAL IS USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING TIMESHARE SLAES. Yup, it says SLAES. Apparently they think I'm not only stupid enough to fall for the fake check, but they think I don't know how to spell either. Junk mail, go figure.

While we're at it, I don't think I'd go to an eye doctor who consistently can't seem to get his car straight or anywhere near the center of his parking space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home