Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weather Update

Nothing much happened. We got some ice. Then it rained. It's letting up now, but we might get some light snow before mid-day tomorrow. Ooooh, I'll believe it when I see it.

Tomorrow is Hat Day.

We've got some weird ones coming up.
The 18th is Winnie the Pooh Day.
The 19th is Penguin Awareness Day.
The 21st is Rid the World of Fad Diets and Gimmicks Day and Squirrel Appreciation Day.
The 22nd is National Answer Your Cat's Question Day.
The 23rd is Measure Your Feet Day.

And the strangest one of all (drum roll please), the 26th is Australia Day!

:-)

(ducks and runs)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got snow! and tons of it:)
I have a day off and will be making snow angels. Can't wait!
wierd days???
i like the 21 , 23 and 26th
I think we so have to party on the 26th
ok this thing won't let me post
grrrr....

jenna

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home