Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Complicated

I won't get into the whole story behind this because it's, well, complicated. These are just some things I keep meaning to say to her but never seem to work into the conversation. I figure I should write them down so I don't forget the words.

---------------------------------------------------------------


As long as I've known you, you've always been straightforward, open, and honest - at least with me. Keep doing that and I've got your back until the end of time.

It's cool that you're not high maintenance and kind of a tom-boy but can still get dressed up and be girly when you want. I like that versatility.

I'm impressed by your strength of character. You never carry a chip on your shoulder or use it like a weapon. It's never that selfish, bitchy subsitute, but the quiet, confident strength that's so incredibly sexy. Might as well bolt my feet to the floor, I'm not going anywhere.

Whatever level of trust you're willing to let me earn, I'll never use it to hurt you.

I like that you have absolutely no idea how beautiful you are. Not pretty, that's for fashion models with too much make-up and airbrushing. Pretty is often fragile, fleeting, and brittle. You're beautiful, as in gorgeous. Entirely.

If I knew how, I'd kiss your soul.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

Wow!
I don't think I've ever read something so open on your blog...I hope it lasts.
Good luck!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

My god!

If you can remember to say those things to her, you're in!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

Just a note here, as I had referred to this on my blog....He went to your blog and read it than said it sounded like me...and that he does love and he's been proving it since:)
Thank you Pitto:)

7:52 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Cool!
Glad this could be of some use to somebody. I have doubts about it doing me any good, but who knows.

:-)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home