Thursday, January 17, 2008

Integrity

You know how some people say stuff they don't really mean?
"Sure, call me anytime."
"Drop by sometime."
"I'll help you, when is it?"

They just say stuff to be supportive but they hope you don't take them seriously because they don't really want to have to do it. They're not actually offering, just being polite.

You know what I mean?




I don't do that.


I don't offer things I can't deliver on and I don't make promises I don't intend to keep. If I offer to help you move, I show up fully prepared to load everything you own even if no one else shows. If I wasn't willing, I wouldn't have said so.

I hope she gets that about me rather than assuming I'm just 'talking her up".

3 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

talking about moving I will be moving yet again by the end of february, wanna help me move? hehehe just kidding man:)

On the other hand sure she knows that you are "for real" just keep it up it takes a while to sink in that "he is really that great"
love dz

11:02 AM  
Blogger Iranian idiot said...

Well, I think its wise that We Just expect people as their Options!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

She'll know, and if she doesn't straight away, she will eventually. Your actions will speak for you.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home