Tuesday, April 29, 2008

House Cleaning

I have to remind myself to go through my link list once in a while and clear out stuff that's old. I'm leaving Flourboy on there on purpose, just because I'm ornery. :-)

I can't decide if I should leave all that stuff down the side. If anybody new ever wandered by it might be helpful. Okay, it might be that I'm too lazy to go change it.

If anybody has a minute (especially those of you overseas) go look around here so a bunch of strange ip adresses will show up on their logs. Kari tells me they will actually ship to Australia, but you'd have to ask about rates.

2 Comments:

Blogger gothcat said...

Ya.Link cleaning ist very tedious.We should get out more,you are link cleaning,and I am commenting on it.

:)Can you just buy a jet and come down and visit Jade and I?I would make coffee?

4:35 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I've never been much of a coffee drinker, but it would be cool to be able to fly where and when I felt like it. I would like to visit you guys. Do you have Kool-Aid over there? Cherry or Black Cherry?

Actually, what I really want is that transporter thing from Star Trek. Just beam anywhere you want in a couple seconds. You could take a two hour vacation. (yes, it would have to be free like in the TV show)
:-)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home