Thursday, May 29, 2008

Acceptance speech..



I will begin by just saying what an honour it is to be invited as an auther on this blog 'Crushing Silence'.This is a blog I've always revered in a sense.
The creator and author,is a man with a tremendous spirit,a man who can make me scream with laughter or freeze for an hour in the clutches of a bizarre train of thought...
Lately our trains of thought have merged into one strange and magical super~highway.
To keep this acceptance speech at a tolerable length I will conclude for now with this...I have enormous respect for Pitfinder , our amazing friendship has morphed into a relationship like there never was ever before in the history of the universe,before and after human documentation.;)
It is meeting of like~minded minds ,of twisted senses of humour ,of an innate and silent understanding of the others needs before they even know of it themselves.I think most of us have some version of this kind of connection with another in our minds from an early age.It floods me with an inspiration I'm not entirely sure yet how to harness.My emotional diatribes I resolve to leave locked up in my litterbox,where else must a cat defecate?
Here is reserved for the brilliant work,the kind of writing that makes you forget to eat the blackforest cake you had saved in the fridge.
Im proud to be here,But I also see this as Pitfinders realm,I'll be here in the background ,and once in a while I'll hoot,"Yeah,What He said".

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

Words (for once) fail to express how glad I am to have you here, there, and everywhere our lives touch. I long for the day when our lives can merge the way our hearts and minds already have.

11:49 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

This is going to get exciting...

11:31 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

This is already exciting, I think we might be bold enough to hope for amazing.
:-)

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home