Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Perfect Card?

So I already decided I'm going to send a Birthday card to the woman I'm non-dating next week. I walked into the 'humorous' card section and picked up one that appeals to my dark sense of humor and even had a double meaning in light of the insulatory last two meetings we've almost not had.

It has a picture of a teddy bear with a party hat and a cupcake with a single candle on the front and says, "Pokey the bear wants to wish you a happy birthday."

Open the card and it says, "But sadly, his mouth is sewn shut. Enjoy Your Day, Anyway."


And, yes, I'll write some quote or saying about only being as old as you feel or some other thoughtful thing in it.

Too much? :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger gothcat said...

ES!!You should ,you must and you can.If she doesnt scream with laughter you know who you're dealing with,[or not dealing with due to all the insulation].
What a great card.Im sure as a spokesperson for the dark humoured I can reassure you it fits the bill to perfection.;)

1:55 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

Do it!
Sounds ideal!!!!!!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

Sounds like a perfect card for the occasion and the person:)

8:02 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I fear I've missed the boat on this one, but I hope you sent it.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home