Monday, May 26, 2008

Update - Old News

Sorry if I've been slack or distracted lately, but I've been, well, distracted. That woman here that I was non-dating is completely old news. I haven't told her that yet but then I haven't talked to her in a while either. And honestly, who cares?

Why am I soooo beyond all that silliness? Well, sometimes life is what happens while you're making other plans, and life is definitely happening. I've wandered completely around the bend, and I *like* it here. I found out who's had the other parts of my soul all these years and it's someone you all know. I could fill up pages of clues involving how wonderful she is, but let's just get right to the fun.

Three guesses who it is. Okay, looking at my links, three might be too many. It's a figure of speach, but you get the idea. First one to guess gets to host a party. ;-)



No fair asking Jade, she already knows too much. :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I know! I know!!!

Its Flourboy!!!!

Heehee...

3:01 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I'm sooo excited, and completely curious, because I'm too stupid to guess (although my excuse today is that I am feeling kind of sick).... Spill the beans!!!

3:11 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

No more clues Pitto, let em figure it out themselves I say, its more fun that way!

6:06 PM  
Blogger gothcat said...

:)

7:11 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Well I have had a guess now, but I put it at the end of another post, and _somebody_ hasn't told me if I was right! Although now re reading pitfinder's post in a more awake (yet still being at home because I'm not well enough to go to work) way I'm pretty sure I am right.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

Yeah I got the e-mail and read Sarah's post as well, seams like lots of great feelings between two awesome people. xo

9:23 PM  
Blogger gothcat said...

LOL!Its true.[momentarily wordless]
Bless this tranquil place where we have all of us so frequently taken refuge,to laugh, talk and cry.This place where we have shown our every moment with sometimes total abandon,revealing our selves,our guards down.
It is such a beautiful thing to have found our own reflections in eachother..and knowing all the little stepping stones that led to it.
And upon reflection,what better place to find that?
Cheers ,A toast to Blogger.!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home