Sunday, May 11, 2008

1+1=0

So on further introspection, I think I have some insight. I understand that women tend to be more emotional than men and I can't factor that in since -you know- I'm not a woman.

Near as I can figure it she's made assumptions about me and the situation that are, in fact, erroneous. This problem gets compounded by the fact that she's making decisions based on them. She seems to be hesitant to let this run it's normal course since she thinks she knows how it will go - not the way she wants. Which is kind of ironic, actually, knowing what I know.

Anyway, what I think she's doing is keeping a buffer in place while she tries to nudge things into some imagined fantasy that can't ever actually happen. Which is too bad. She would rather be a victim to her fears than take some small chances to see if they're even real.
I don't see that there's anything I can do to change the situation as long as she keeps me at arms length, so I'll let it roll for a while, but there's a limit out there past which I won't go.

1 Comments:

Blogger gothcat said...

oh its horrible.its like shes kept you at arms length for ages.The feeling of loneliness with the wrong person far outweighs the loneliness of actually being alone,you deserve much more than this.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home